METHOD OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia only. Employees of SBS Subscription TV or SBS and their immediate families are ineligible. By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to agree with these terms of entry.
3. ‘World Movies Screen Sirens’ competition will run from Thursday 17 May 9am AEST to Thursday 31 May 10am AEST.
4. To enter, participants must log onto www.worldmovies.minh.dev and vote for their favourite female foreign film star, following the directions on the website. Participants must register their details, including (but not limited to) name, postcode and phone number.
5. Entries are limited to one entry per email address. All entries become and remain the property of SBS Subscription TV and agree to receive further communications.
6. SBS Subscription TV reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of Australian residency status at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity, in order to claim a prize. Acceptance of proof of identification, Australian residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of SBS Subscription TV. In the event that a winner cannot provide proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
7. ONE prize winner will receive: One 50” Full High Definition LG Plasma Television
8. The total maximum prize pool is $898
9. All prizes are as depicted or described in the promotions for the Competition and are not subject to change.
10. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
11. Once prizes have left the prize supplier’s premises, we take no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
12. The Winner will be drawn by SBS Subscription TV at 14 Herbert Street, Artarmon NSW 2064 on Friday 1 June at 10am AEST. The Major Prize winner will be notified by phone and email. The winner will also be announced on the World Movies website www.worldmovies.minh.dev at 4pm AEST on Friday 1 June 2012.
13. The winners will be advised by phone and email by Friday 1 June 2012.
14. If any of the winners cannot be contacted by 5pm AEST Monday 3 September 2012, the unclaimed prize(s) will be awarded to the next participant selected from the draw. The winner(s) of the unclaimed prize(s) will be notified by phone and email by 5pm AEST Monday 3 September 2012.
15. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of publication (inclusive of GST). SBS Subscription TV and SBS accept no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
16. SBS Subscription TV reserves the right to exchange the prize for an alternative prize of approximate value subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
17. To the extent permitted by law, SBS Subscription TV and SBS do not accept responsibility for any variation in the prize and/or its value.
18. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
19. SBS Subscription TV and SBS accept no responsibility for any loss, damages, or injury incurred in entering the Competition or taking up the prize.
20. SBS Subscription and SBS assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alterations of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available. If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including, but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, the promoter reserves the rights in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. Subject to State Regulation.
21. SBS Subscription TV, SBS and their associated companies will not be responsible, to the extent permitted by law, for acts of god, acts of terrorism or war (declared or undeclared) or other events beyond their control which prevent awarding of the prize in accordance with the prize description. If such an event occurs, SBS Subscription TV reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
22. All entries become and remain the property of SBS Subscription TV. SBS Subscription TV may use the entrants’ names and addresses for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
23. All details of the entrants will be used and preserved in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to SBS Subscription TV Ltd. Unless otherwise notified, SBS Subscription TV may use the entries and details of entrants for promotional and publicity purposes. Entrants consent to their full names and/or their entries being used in all media by SBS Subscription TV.
24. Authorised under NSW permit no. LTPS/12/03627 and ACT permit no. ACT TP 12/01695.
25. The Promoter‚ SBS Subscription TV of 14 Herbert Street, Artarmon NSW 2064 (ABN 70 061 014 480). SBS Subscription TV Ltd Phone: (02) 9777 2777.